%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: setdistillerparams; ErrorInfo: CalCMYKProfile U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2 ]%%
%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
Error accessing color profile: U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%
For a while now, my PDF creation has been broken and I never really bothered to read the error message. When I finally did, I thought what a strange error to come across.
Somehow, the colour profile "U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2" has gone missing.
Good thing Adobe has these up on the internet for us to download.
- Go to the "ICC profiles for Windows" page to grab "Adobe ICC profiles".
- Click "Proceed to download"
- Click "Download Now" (So many steps to download a bloody file)
- Now extract "AdobeICCProfilesWin_end-user.zip"
- Go to "Adobe ICC Profiles (end-user)\CMYK Profiles"
- Right click "USWebCoatedSWOP.icc" and click "Install Profile".
- That should now fix your problems.