This made life a little difficult when I converted the file to CSV for processing because the hyperlink was removed...
So before converting to CSV, I converted it into the actual URL location/address/href/source using a neat little macro.
- In your spreadsheet, select the cells that you want to convert
- Press ALT+F8 to bring up the Macro dialog below
- Type in "RemoveHyperlinks" and click "Create"
- It should open up in a new window
- Between "Sub" and "End Sub", paste the following code
Dim Cell As Range
For Each Cell In Intersect(Selection, ActiveSheet.UsedRange)
If Cell.Hyperlinks.Count > 0 Then
Cell.Value = Cell.Hyperlinks.Item(1).Address
- It should now look like this:
- Press F5 (or click the "Play" button)
- The hyperlinks should now display the actual URL