Holy cow, because Windows Vista/7 keeps eating up my space on C:, I had to look for what was eating up my space.
To my surprise, "C:\Users\twig\.android\" was also taking up quite a bit of space also.
So, I decided to move it.
By default, the environment variable ANDROID_SDK_HOME points to "C:\Users\twig\" (Windows Vista/7, should be different for XP).
To change yours (on Windows 7):
- Right click "My computer"
- "Advanced system settings"
- "Environment Variables"
- Make sure that the Android SDK is not currently open
- Look for ANDROID_SDK_HOME
- Now you can change it to what you want. I wanted to move it to "D:\Android\"
- Now move your ".android" folder from "C:\Users\twig" to "D:\Android\"
- Open up all the ".ini" files in the ".android\avd" folder
- And finally, change the "path=" variable to work with the new path you've chosen.
That should be it! You can now fire it up and give it a test run.