I've whipped up a quick summary of the best features from the official page.
- All in a design that’s thin and light enough to take anywhere.
- iPad isn’t just the best device of its kind. It’s a whole new kind of device.
- It’s also been designed to work in any orientation — portrait or landscape.
- One of the first things you’ll notice about the iPad is how thin and light it is.
- Overall, it’s slightly smaller than a magazine.
- And at just 1.5 lbs and 0.5 inches thin, it’s easy to carry and use anywhere.
- There’s also a slight curve to the back. Which makes it easy to pick up and comfortable to hold.
With my deeply embedded anti-Apple mentality aside, I had expected better from their marketing team which has been an absolute killer so far. What the hell were they thinking naming the device after a pad/tampon?
[ Source ]